PHH Energy Limited’s Energy Assessors are individually accredited to conduct energy assessments in various building types, and assessment levels, throughout the UK.
As a company, we adhere to the principles of ISO 17020:2012 whom our sister company, PHH Environmental (UK) Limited, are Accredited too. These Accreditations are to International and UK standards that guarantee Quality and Technical ability for the inspections and reporting quality. We are audited internally and externally annually to show compliance and continued adherence to international and Industrial Standards for Professionalism, Technical Compliance, and Quality Management.
All final reports are checked by senior members of staff prior to submission to any client to ensure accuracy and consistency are maintained and in compliance with industrial and Accreditation Standards.
Errors, if any, are identified and corrected prior to reporting finalization and submission to clients.
Our surveyors are all qualified and trained to the required industrial standards and legal requirements for performing surveys. Senior staff are also qualified to a higher level such as IEMA, BOHS, and NEBOSH.
For reference, all surveyors are:-
- Existing surveyors have between 2 and 15 years of experience in assessments
- All new surveyors are rigorously trained in-house for at least 1 year before solo work (industry standards only requires 6 months)
- We undertake DBS (formerly CRB) clearance on staff during the recruitment and annually thereafter
- We give our staff an introduction to POVA (Protection of Vulnerable Adults)
- Senior staff hold memberships with Professional bodies such as BOHS, IEMA, BDMA, and NEBOSH
5% of the surveys conducted by our surveyors are audited at random to check for compliance with company procedures and industry methods and conventions. Our pass rate is 100% across all surveyors. Compliance and maintaining high-quality services is at the heart of our company ethos.
Audits are conducted at random to check for compliance with company procedures and industry methods and conventions as well as AIMS and RICE. Our pass rate is 100% across all analysts. Compliance and maintaining high-quality services is at the heart of our company ethos.